Monday, October 5, 2009

The Vampire Girlfriend





Got to talk to one of my college friends who now works in Manila. Can't help but laugh, I know it's not supposed to be funny but it seems like he got robbed and his money bled dry by his own girlfriend.I cannot do much but listen to him rant. But I wish I could do more than just listen.

He was talked into buying her a car, a condo and a trip to Thailand. And when they came back, she broke up with him.

I know it is easy for me to say that he is so dumb, my point is girlfriend-vampires do exist, the girlfriend who holds your credit card and your ATM cards for the blanket reason of "need to budget". But the longer you ATMs and credit cards stay with her, the shorter your financial life-span gets.

I personally know one girlfriend-vampire (a friend used to have her as a girlfriend and have
utang here and there, she even extorted money from her very bestfriend, the one person that she grew up with. Yes, I think you know her, she is Zorayda De Makulangan, up until now, she still owes my friend thousands), she will suck the life out of your money.... errrr.... rather she will suck your money out of your life.

Watch out for this type of girlfriend. One and probably the best indication is that they whine too much about not having this and that.


2 comments:

kristine cuer said...

I feel sorry for your friend but really, that is also plain stupidity. Yung mag-asawa na nga nagkakalokohan pa ng dahil sa pera yan pang mag-gf/bf lang sila. Parang ginawa lang syang sugar daddy.

He must have really loved that girl for him to be that blinded.

Psyche said...

Yup, sugar daddy jud. But what comes around goes around. Whoever gets to exploit someone will get exploited in return, or mas grabe pa. Like maguba ang ngipon kay nadagma or maligsan. Wala ta kabalo sa karma. :)