Monday, February 18, 2008

Untitled

I have often wondered how things could happen without reasons
It would be easy to understand if it was like the seasons

It will prompt me to brew a potion or a remedy
At least not rock my foundation, stay steady

It would probably be a better lifetime if I can steer clear
Falling in and out is what I always, greatly fear

A gift of foresight perhaps
To prevent future mishaps
A sway here and a sway there
Taking extra care to compare

Or perhaps a strong shandy
Numbing my senses would be handy
Everything would come and pass
And me not caring even to cuss

Have a mirror as company
The only person I could see is me
Hope to get inflicted with narcissism
Have the world run on my own rhythm

Also wish that Sarcasm is with breath
Unload dirt and emotions beneath
A glowing smile that carries a price
Not really caring If it's with lies

I would have wanted or rather wish it another way
Insist that I have a lease on it just for another day

Hold this heart that was on the shelf for a longtime
Talk now after doing a long while of mime

From where I am, shattered and torched
I shall rise again, hope is forced

That one day, I just need that one day
I could lean over, this I wish and pray

Just a glance shot through my way
With my name on it, like dew with ray

Just for a day
just for a day

No comments: