Friday, September 17, 2010

Another Surgery? Not again!


What you see is the ultrasound result from my ER episode last Sept. 13, 2010. The size is approximately 1.6cm. I just had a surgery last Jan. 2 of last year and now I get to have another one? Not again! Then my sisters (both nurses) called me up, dead worried since they know that gallstones can deliver one of the most painful "attack". Told them that I only get the "attack" after dinner and only if I ate pork. They laughed and told me to not forget to steer away from alcohol too... bad bad sisters...

Then here comes Kuya, asking me to stop eating chicken skin, chicharon, french fries, hamburgers, pizza, etc... WHAT!? Me without the most glorious foods in world?... (crickets chirping at the background)... All I can say is "yes, Kuya." Then I guess he detected a certain sadness in my voice, he then said "you can have pizza but NOT always (with that special stress on the NOT word)... and oh you can have chocolates too but go for the dark one." Yes, Kuya... sigh*


No comments: