Sunday, September 26, 2010

On our 3rd...





I was actually looking for a cute cake to post in here but I did not find any... But then I have these, 3 candles. I do not want to put ideas as to why there's pink, green and yellow. But I'd guess you'd know how to interpret these colors. All I need to know is that, you are my migraine. I am sorry that today's "event" is not much. Hearing you snore beside me is one very special treat though... it's 3am and I am smiling like crazy...

I will make it up to you but I can't promise when.

Thank you migraine ko. We will be facing another year....... again.

5 comments:

bbluepiscean said...

na bogo ko kadyot.. what do the colors mean? explain daw palihug.. salamat.. hehehehe

migraine said...

please ko explain sa colors.. salamat..

Psyche said...

hmm... pink because the 3 years had been rosy, green because we have managed to stay alive and survived and yellow is for the days that we face each time we wake up...

Canence said...

and here i thought it's because one of you is a Rasta fan. oh well, silly me! samson, update my link =P

Ms/Mrs. said...

awwsss... sssweet! you have many more years to come for the cake picures samie! :)