Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Delicadeza




Got to work almost late today and was racing my ugly butt down the floor to get to my workstation fast.I felt good because I was able to clock in at exactly 12noon.I opened my tools and since cannot open this one tool again, I changed my gateway.

I was already settled on my cube,when a personal message came up. Hmm ... Since when did Cindy send me a personal message? Di ba she is in the States? There could be something wrong ... "Seth, musta? Haven't heard from you in such a long time..." The cursor was flashing. Told her I'm doing good but asked her if she is in the U.S. She said yes. She said that they are graduating from culinary school this fall and might come back to Tacloban for a quick vacation on November or December...

Cindy is a close friend of Andi. They go to gym together, play bowling together, exchange cars ...

She asked why have I distanced myself from Andi which appears like waray pa ko ka-get over. I found the question too straightforward but nonetheless good because I can clarify myself and come out clean.Told her ka-get over naman ko. I just have so much respect to the person I am involved with now, it's just pure delicadeza.

It's just sad that not too many people have that...



No comments: