Thursday, June 19, 2008

People I miss ...



Friends that I miss (in no particular order) ...

Laarni B.
- miss her smile that reminds me of Cameron Diaz
- she laughs hard and sleeps hard...
- the girl in the barkada that has the most suitors

Maricris C.
- I miss her chinky eyes na mawala once she smiles or laughs
- I like looking at her hair, dili xa black kau. It was brown and fine.

Alma A.
- My bestfriend in the whole wide world!
- I really laugh hard whenever I'm with this girl. She is very funny that you'd end up with a painful stomach and cheeks.
- I miss seeing her eat like a guy. I think she has compartments in her stomach, just like a cow's stomach.
- I miss eating ice cream with her. We eat a pint of ice cream in one sitting just for kicks. Wala lang trip lang gud... hehehe
- Afflicted with "autism" just like me...
- this girl introduced me to Shakira and Bond (the violin girls quartet)

Marilie H.
- I miss her kakikayan, the bangles and the bangs.
- I miss her novels. Romance and Nancy Drew novels which I totally love.

Bernice H.
- I miss her feisty mouth. She may have a frail body but mataray ning bayhana. She fights for me even if she is smaller than me ...

Marty L.
- My track buddy who became my mentor in the field.

Macy J.
- My personal shrink. She helps me become a bit more sane.

Abigail V.
- First Tagalog person I understood. It's not I don't understand Tagalog, I just don't like hearing it kay murag hambug sya ug dating.
- First person who called me BALIW. But loves me nonetheless.

Abby G.
- Miss our Beverly Hills 90210 exchange of views. I still have the card you gave me for my birthday, can't remember though where I put it.. hehehe

Polding S.
- One of my bestfriends.. Miss your lugaw with tinap-an flakes. But guess he doesn't like me the way I am because I haven't heard of him for 3 years now.Hmmpft!

Victor T.
- Miss this guy's gross jokes. I got my pranks from him.

Pagay B.
- Miss this guy's antics with girls, can't help but smile because even if he already looks stupid he'll hold his ground for as long as he can.

Malee
- Miss my buddy... Babaero but sincere.
- Daghan syag wallet and each wallet has a picture of a girl. He makes sure that he brings the right wallet when he goes out to dates... hehehe.

Beth R.
- Malee's great love.
- Love her cooking, specially her adobo.
- Mother to 3 wonderful kids.

Jundy
- My adopted brother
- Weakness is girls
- First guy I know who gets teary eyed whenever he sees his wife. He gets teary eyed daw because he cannot believe that he is the husband of this wonderful girl. CHAR!

Jimmy L.
- Thank you for catching me from that very high drop bro.
- I miss your contagious laughter and the coffee.
- I miss your punches on my sides too.


Wherever you may be guys (and gals), you still cross my mind and I just hope that we can get to meet sometime and do the things that we love doing.


No comments: